Thursday, May 5, 2011

Salvo y sano- safe and sound

I´m writing this from....CHILE!!!  I arrived sin problemas and am now busy eating bread, cheese, and freshly made marmelade. In typical Alvi fashion, he has to get some plants for his aquarium, so I´ll accompany him as an excuse to see my querido Valparaiso and hopefully I´ll get to see the ocean- it was foggy when we drove in this morning.  It´s still cloudy and cold and the weather is suspiciously Quito-like, but I trust that the sun will come out and I´ll soon be frolicking in vineyards and beaches, basking in all of the sun I can get before going back to La Tierra Donde Nunca Deja De Llover- The Land Of Interminable Rain. 

Hope everyone else is as content as I am!!! love love

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are safe and sound. We hope your trip is a wonderful one, full of friends, fun and lots of sun. Love you...

    ReplyDelete