Friday, July 1, 2011

home sweet casita

I realized that I forgot to inform people via blog that I'm home!  After a long day of travel, I made it home late Wednesday evening, and late yesterday evening my bags made it too.  We celebrated Father's Day yesterday by taking a nice trip out to Lewis and Clark State Park and taking a hike, enjoying some art galleries in Troutdale, and exploring Edgefield a bit with some yummy food. 

It's good to be home!  I can't wait to start dando vueltas and wandering around to see friends and family. Next travel date: next Friday to Denver, CO with final destination Boulder, CO to see some of my favorites from UPS!  I'll probably take a hiatus from blogging over the summer, but I might occasionally post, so check back periodically. I'll be back in Ecuador for another year by the end of August, so definitely check back then!

Enjoy your summers!! lots of love and big abrazos

1 comment:

  1. Why can't you have your favorites from UPS shipped to you in the brown trucks instead of going all the way to Colorado?

    ReplyDelete