I have work to do, but I just want to cook something yummy! I've been on an Ecuadorian bread kick lately- I made pan de yuca- yuca bread- the other day, and it was so easy and so delicious! Seriously, EXACTLY like the pan de yuca that I buy in restaurants! And easy! Yuca starch, cheese, milk, and something to make it rise (I added a bit of normal flour, which comes with polvo para hornear- baking powder.
Then this morning I made a bread using quinoa flour (I've got to take advantage of all of these yummy flours easily available!), and added som pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds- it's a bit nutty in flavor, but with some butter- mmmmm.
Your pictures are so good my mouth is watering. Yum! Now I am going to try to make the pan de yuca so I can experience a wee bit of what you are.
ReplyDeletethat quinoa nut bread looks so good! I made another loaf of my zucchini/carrot concoction, but as I squeezed the honey in, the head of my little organic honey bear fell into the batter! so I think it's a little oversweet...
ReplyDelete