December has already been an exciting month! Fiestas patrias, then Alvaro's arrival, and now I have the "end" of classes this Friday and the familial visit starting on Sunday!
It looks like the Stoler Clan will be venturing into the Amazon jungle while we're all here, and then Mom and Rach and I will explore Quito and its surrounding areas in the remaining few days. It will be the Stoler Family Reunion of the Year.
I should return to the formulation of thesis statements about political and social change in Latin America, but I thought I'd reinforce that I'm fine and finishing up the last big haul of classwork before the family visit...and then back to work on three final essays to turn in before classes start back up in January (and to think they call that a vacation!).
love love to all
DO DO DO DOOO, DO DO DO DO DOOOOO, DO DO DO DOOOO, DO DO DO DO DO DO DOOOOO, DO DO DOOOO, DO DO DO DO DO DO DO, DO DOOOOOOOOO, DO DO DO DO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete