Wednesday, October 6, 2010
First small annoyance about Quito
All of the notebooks here have ridiculous covers. I went to 4 papelerías today to try to find a notebook that didn't have Winnie the Pooh, kissing children, skater boyz with dolphins, hearts and roses, or Rambo on it. I'm not really that picky- I just wanted something with a single color, preferrably not pink- I'm studying at a University here, people! I settled on a pattern with interlinking chains that's in a tolerable fall color scheme. Another thing- notebooks here come almost exclusively with graph paper inside- people take notes in little squares instead of college ruled lines. I've actually come to like that! Just not the emo animé holding hands with a rainbow puppy that's probably on the front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm confused...I thought you were a dolphin girl?
ReplyDeletehaha, I agree. The best I found in Chimbo was a small black one called "something hypnotic"
ReplyDelete